Stress Free Booking. Stress Free Planning. We like it that way!
We get it, you might be on a budget. You might just not have time to read everything. You may not even care, as long as the price is right. Let’s save you some time regardless of your reason.
Below is the pricing of our wedding packages and common used add-ons. We just ask that if we are close to your budget, give us a call! We may be to explain why you should still give us the chance to make your special day even better!
Remember, for your big day, your DJ is required to do more than just play music, and we are more than just DJs! It’s a perfect fit, you just don’t know it yet.
Packages and Pricing
Basic Package (Reception Only)$999This package covers your reception for sound, DJ and MC services. Good for roughly 6 hours of actual sound time.
Cocktail and Reception$1099This package covers your reception and cocktail hour for sound, DJ and MC services. Good for roughly 8 hours of actual sound time
All Day Package$1299This package covers your ceremony, coktali hour, and reception for sound, DJ and MC services. Good for roughly 10 hours of actual sound time
Officiant Service$125 to $325Who better to do the deed?!?! We got you covered. Can be done with or with out a wedding package. Discounted if combined with a DJ/MC package. Non- denominational, but we can always add what you want in to it!
UplightingStarting at $200Who doesn't likes more color! We got you covered on this. Usually around $25 per light, with a minimum of 8 lights.
Silent DiscoStarting at $800This is the one thing that will make your wedding different from everyone else! Not to mention, the one way to make just about everyone happy with the music! 3 Channels, and a ton of fun!
That's the most common stuff, but we have more!
All packages come with:
- NO tacky sign for shameless promotion
- Personalized introductions and announcements that will make your wedding unique to only you
- A well dressed DJ (in a tuxedo, unless otherwise requested)
- Professional, fun, and exciting MCs and DJs
- Up to date, and legal music library
- No hidden fees (no set up fees or microphone fees)
- Meeting with the couple to go over all the details for the reception including music selection of what to play and what not to play, possible time-lines, and what formalities are required
- An additional “last minute meeting” to go over anything that may have changed since the last meeting (typically held 3-6 weeks before the wedding)
- Your MC will be acting as the “Event Coordinator” while working with all of your vendors to ensure everything goes as smooth and as planned
- Unlimited meetings, phone calls, and emails with your MC (based on availability of the MC)
- Wireless microphones for your toasts
- You will work with your MC for you wedding, not just a representative of the company
- An app for planning your day
- A wedding checklist
- A wedding games and fun ideas sheet
- Premium sound system
- Lights for the dance floor
Voted top 5 the last two years and Top Ten the 4 years before that!
***NOTE: Pricing is subject to change based on availability, high traffic dates, and specific entertainer requests. ***