Our Wedding Section has moved! Click here if you are planning your wedding!
(MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE TO PARTICIPATE)
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Mayfield Icon is open to U.S. residents who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Fox and Hound Restaurant Group, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 9:00 p.m. (E.S.T.) on Feb 22rd of 2018 and end on May 10th of 2018. Each participant will be required to select 2 songs from the DJ’s list and perform for the judges. The judge’s opinions and/or comments in no way reflect the opinions of the Fox and Hound Restaurant Group or J Sabol Entertainment.
Contestants acknowledge and agree that Fox and Hound, J Sabol Entertainment and/or its sponsors, shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, create a sound recording of, broadcast, or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants. Any questions regarding the entrants shall be determined by Fox and Hound in its sole discretion, and Fox and Hound reserves the right to disqualify any persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest. Fox and Hound further reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that is offensive or otherwise inappropriate for viewing by a general audience. Fox and Hound is not responsible for any injury or death that may occur during the competition including use of the stage.
4. Winner Selection. A panel of judges selected by Sponsor will judge all eligible contestants according to the following criteria: (i) enthusiasm; (ii) vocal skills; (iii) composure; (iv) personality; and (v) on-stage presence (equal weight will be given to each criterion). The ratings scale for each criterion will range from one (1) to ten (10), with ten (10) being the best score. Audience votes will be counted separately. Winner of audience votes will receive 15 points to their judge’s scoring, points will then be distributed on a sliding scale, from 14 to 1 based on ranking from audience vote. Contestants’ elimination status will be announced the following week. They will be available on the J Sabol Entertainment website. Each week until the finals, the contestants with the lowest scores and fewest votes will be eliminated at the beginning of the next round. After the 8th week of competition, the contestant with the highest score and most votes will be designated the Grand/First Prize Winner of $1,000. In the event of a tie, tied contestants will be re-judged on the same criteria listed above. Decisions of judges and Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects and may change the amount of eliminations per night at any time without notice.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about the conclusion of the finals to take place on Wednesday, May 10th at the Fox and Hound in Mayfield Hts, Ohio. To claim prize, the winner must be present by 9:00pm May 10th, at Fox and Hound (1479 SOM Center Rd, Mayfield Hts, Ohio 44124). Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entrant’s previous performances before the termination date.
7. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Fox and Hound and J Sabol Entertainment an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if he or she is selected by Sponsor as the winning contestant, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsors may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsors.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The 2018 Mayfield Icon is sponsored by Fox and Hound. The decisions of Sponsor and the Contest judges regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact the Event Coordinator for Fox and Hound firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for Mayfield Icon
© J Sabol Entertainment, LLC 2017